About Me...

My name is Joe Hicks, I'm currently studying Business Studies at the University of Lincoln.

I am a Student Officer for the University of Lincoln Students' Union, as well as Course Rep for Business Studies Level 1, Liaison Rep for the Business School and Student Trustee.
As a student myself, I'm set on working for the benefit of Students at the University of Lincoln; my manifesto for my current position of Student Officer can be found under my very first Blog Post.

When I'm not busy with my roles within the Union, I enjoy practicing the Discipline of Parkour, and Photography.
This year sees the creation of an officially accepted Parkour Society within the SU's Sports and Societies, which hopefully will be fully up and running by the beginning of Semester B in early 2010.

If you have any questions regarding the SU, or the Parkour Society, please don't hesitate to give me an email at:
09140748@students.lincoln.ac.uk

Monday 10 May 2010

The internet's down again..?

Sorry for a late post; as many of you will know the Internet was down again in courts this weekend...

Last week I finally handed in the last two of my assignments, which although left me not much time to do anything before I went home for the weekend, though with only one exam to go until I'm done, I've been looking into what I can be doing before the end of the year...

Today I've been arranging another accommodation initiative to target specifically the University Courts'; I'll be coming round this week taking photos of any problems and breakages, and offering advice on any immediate problems... (not that Students paying so much should have any problems - but hopefully that's something we can continue to work on...)


Tomorrow, I have meetings with the General Elections and Bullet Review Project Groups, both of which are quite important projects, which although may not be in the students' eye, are beginning to produce some good outcomes...

Expect another post this week with an update of how things have been going...

No comments:

Post a Comment